Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Excellent GF garlic bread, lost six pounds

The gf bread made excellent garlic bread last night. It was day two, and the bread was lovely pan toasted with olive oil. We've decided to continue making it in mini loaves, because although it's light, it's very satisfying. Unlike wheat bread, it's not necessary to eat vast amounts to "fill the hole" of an empty belly.

There was nearly a dogfight over the last slices :)

I've also lost six pounds (it's been 6 or 8 wks), though I give credit to the egg over easy with pickled hot peppers I have every night, and the two I have in the am. Low carb has always been my best bet for weight loss, but going whole hog makes me grumpy and my blood sugar wonky for at least a week. I end up doing it for half a day this way, and it's working. I never lose weight when working out, so this is pleasing. My sinuses are clearer and my energy better, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment